How life went from black and white to color!
I healed my broken body and finally found vibrant health (and you can too!)
I’m not your average nutritionist.
I’m not going to tell you to survive on salads, smoothies and supplements. Nope, I do things much differently. And that’s because of what I discovered about health and nutrition when I was on my healing journey.
I spent years struggling with daily fatigue, weight fluctuations, chronic bloating and constipation, skin issues, hormone imbalance, amenorrhea, food stress, joint pain, hair loss, brain fog… the list goes on.
- Just about every diet out there (everything from vegan to carnivore)
- Juice cleanses
- Detox programs
- Eliminating dairy, gluten, alcohol, meat, sugar, air
- Calorie restriction and macro tracking
- Eating lean, green & clean
- Fiber, fiber, and more fiber (chia, flax, veggies galore)
- More superfood supplements than real food
- Probiotics, prebiotics
- Smooth Move tea (eventually eating the tea out of the bag!)
- The daily gallon of water
- Working out HARD everyday (at one point clocking 98 days in a row)
- Googling my symptoms
- Going from doctor to doctor (as no one had answers, nor believed me. Ever been told it’s all in your head?)
- And let's not forget expensive lab testing and supplementation.
Despite all the education and implementation, my body was falling apart.
It was time for a change!
If everything you’ve been led to believe about health and nutrition was completely ass-backwards. Imagine for a second that mainstream and government nutritional advice was based on bad science, agendas, religion and ideology - rather than well-designed studies and years of human development.
When I was at one of my lowest points in my physical and mental health, I had no choice but to challenge everything I believed to be true about health and nutrition.
I literally had to rip up the script and throw it all out the window!
As a Holistic Nutritionist and Restorative Wellness Practitioner my job is to help uncover the ROOT CAUSE and restore balance to the body.
My philosophy is the more simple you make it, the more effective it becomes.
Simplicity + root cause approach = results.
I offer personalized solutions that combine animal-based nutrition, simple lifestyle habits, mindset and gut testing to identify root causes and blocking factors to healing.