About Our Gut Health Nutritionist & Health Coach
Hi! I’m Elishia, a Functional Nutritionist and Root Cause Practitioner. I’m on a mission to change the way we do healthcare!
Are you tired of feeling like you've tried everything and nothing is working?
Yeah, I've totally been there, and it's a big part of why I'm so passionate about the work I do. I've experienced the frustration, the burnout, and the dismissals from conventional methods firsthand. But let me assure you, you're not alone on this journey.
When I was on my own healing path, I longed for a practice like the one I've created. I wanted someone who would dive deep into the research for me, answer every question, and hold my hand every step of the way. Someone who understood that what I was going through was real and that it deserved real solutions.
I remember being told to "eat more fiber", "avoid red meat", or being handed an antidepressant as if that was the answer to all my struggles. I knew deep down that there had to be more to it.
It's common to experience these issues, but that doesn't mean they're normal.
That realization fueled my mission to find the real answers, and I can tell you, we've been misled on our journey to true health. Through years of personal investment and education I've acquired the knowledge and certifications to figure it out for myself, and now I'm here to offer you a simple and effective way to step into a higher vibration of health.
My approach is deeply personal because I understand your frustrations, your struggles, and your goals. I offer more than just generic advice or quick fixes. I also know that simplicity is key for you. You desire straightforward strategies that are easy to implement within your busy life. You crave practical tips, step-by-step guidance, and streamlined systems. And I'm here to provide exactly that. Positive changes don't have to be overwhelming or time-consuming. In fact, I believe the more simple we make it, the more effective it becomes.
I'm here to support you in uncovering the root causes of your issues, to guide you on a journey of understanding and trust in your own body. So, if you're ready to break free from the cycle of disappointment and embrace a new approach to your well-being, join me on this journey towards your healthiest and happiest self. You deserve personalized support, relatable experiences and practical solutions. Let's walk this path together and create a life of vibrant health that you truly deserve!
Your years of gut issues deserve real solutions.Start Your Gut Healing Journey
What you're going through is real and it deserves real solutions
About Elishia Coleman, RWP, BS Nutrition
Hi! I’m Elishia, a Functional Nutritionist and Root Cause Practitioner. I help my clients achieve the health that supports the life they want to live!
Trainings & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- Certified Restorative Wellness Practitioner; The Art and Science of Gastrointestinal Healing
- Metabolic Fitness Pro: Blood Chemistry Interpretation (Level III)
- Fundamenta Wellness Institute: Mastering Functional Blood Chemistry
- Modern Holistic Health: Advanced Lab Interpretation: Mycotoxins and Organic Acid Test
- Cell Core Practitioner
- Functional lab interpretations: GI-MAP, MRT, OAT, SIBO, Blood Chemistry, Mycotoxins, Heavy Metals, Environmental Toxins, Bioenergetics
- Instant HTMA Professional: Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
- I'm madly in love with my husband - he's hands-down the best human ever!
- Both hubs and I are Certified Sommeliers.
- Cribbage is my game. I play for money and it’s cutthroat.
- Apparently, I have misophonia.
- I love a good bad bitch movie.
- I have a weird toe, which I named Hurmy (the love toe) as a kid.
- I always wanted to be a backup dancer for Janet Jackson... or a ninja.
- I've practiced Bikram yoga since 2009 and once competed.
- I'm at home in mountains, rivers and lakes. Nature and sunshine are my soulfood.
- My favorite meal would be a ribeye with a glass of Cote Rotie.
Feel free to reach out any time