I'm on a mission to change the way we do healthcare!
Hi! I’m Elishia, a Functional Nutritionist and Root Cause Practitioner. I work with clients to heal their body from the inside out so they can live a life of power, presence, and purpose.
The #1 complaint I hear is “I’ve tried it all and nothing is working”.
I’ve 100% been there and that’s a big part of my own personal healing journey, and a huge reason why I do this work.
That’s why I created a practice that I wish I had when I was in my healing journey. Someone who was going to do the research, the deep dive, answer every question I had, and hold my hand the whole way. I’m in your corner!
I am all too familiar with being burned, let down and dismissed by conventional approaches to health with classics like:
- "Eat more fiber"
- "Avoid red meat"
- "Here's an antidepressant"
- "Eat less, move more"
- "Have you tried drinking water?"
- "It's all in your head"
- "Labs look fine and normal"
When I felt anything but fine or normal.
I knew what I was experiencing was common, but that does NOT mean it's normal!
So I set out on a mission to find the answers. And let me tell you... we have been massively missled.
I've spent thousands of dollars and countless years trying to figure it out for myself. I know now that was all for a higher purpose - to give you a way to step into a higher vibration of health.
I help my clients uncover their blocking factors to healing, and teach them how to know and trust their body like they never have before! I'm on a mission to change the way we do healthcare, so you can enjoy a balanced, energized and well-functioning body.
Are you ready to step into a higher vibration of health?Absofreakinlutely
Trainings & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- Certified Restorative Wellness Practitioner; The Art and Science of Gastrointestinal Healing
- Metabolic Fitness Pro: Blood Chemistry Interpretation (Level III)
- Modern Holistic Health: Advanced Lab Interpretation: Mycotoxins and Organic Acid Test
- Cell Core Practitioner
- Functional lab interpretations: GI-MAP, MRT, OAT, SIBO, Blood Chemistry, Mycotoxins, Heavy Metals, Environmental Toxins, Bioenergetics
- I'm madly in love with my husband - he's hands-down the best human ever!
- Both hubs and I are Certified Sommeliers.
Cribbage is my game. I play for money and it’s cutthroat.
Apparently, I have misophonia.
I love a good bad bitch movie.
I have a weird toe, which I named Hurmy (the love toe) as a kid.
I always wanted to be a backup dancer for Janet Jackson... or a ninja.
I've practiced Bikram yoga since 2009 and once competed.
I'm at home in mountains, rivers and lakes. Nature and sunshine are my soulfood.
My favorite meal would be a ribeye with a glass of Cote Rotie.
Feel free to reach out any time