Mineral Magic: The Key Players in Gut HealthJul 01, 2023
Minerals play a crucial role in supporting your gut health and energy levels, because they impact every single cell of your body –– which, in turn, impact various bodily functions that contribute to your overall well-being.
Minerals are responsible for essential tasks such as maintaining bone strength, supporting muscle function, facilitating proper nerve transmission, brain function, blood flow, fluid balance and hydration. They also play a significant role in hormones, immune function and cellular metabolism — they’re kind of a big deal! When your mineral levels are imbalanced or deficient, it can manifest in a range of symptoms that disrupt your daily life.
How to know if you’re lacking in minerals:
If you’re curious if minerals could be to blame for your symptoms, here are some symptoms that could be connected:
- Struggling to have energy throughout the day, or at all?
- Constantly feel like you can't quench your thirst?
- Are you experiencing weakened bones or osteoporosis?
- Do you find yourself with sudden muscle cramps –– those sudden spasms that catch you off guard, leaving you jumping and scrambling for relief.
- Recurring outbreaks? Looking at you cold sores, fever blisters, or herpes lesions.
- Do you struggle with persistent skin irritations like rashes and/or hives?
- Your joints seem to have taken up a rebellious stance, protesting against your every move.
- That unwelcome feeling of hoarseness, a lump in your throat, or struggling to get food down smoothly.
- Your senses have seemed to have taken an unscheduled vacation, leaving you longing for the vibrant flavors and aromas that used to bring you joy.
Any of these^^ catch your attention? Honestly, in the beginning, I didn't equate my own symptoms with minerals. For years, I battled with chronic fatigue and debilitating joint pain. Knee braces became a necessary accessory for hikes, and I relied on adrenaline and caffeine to get through each day. Even sleep couldn't shake off the exhaustion.
Determined to find a solution, I delved into animal-based nutrition and later discovered the crucial role minerals had in my health, and ALL of my symptoms. This lead me to bring in functional testing.
Test, Don't Guess: What's Your Minerals Status?
What I want you to connect here is how your gut health and energy levels are intricately linked to minerals, and their deficiencies can have ripple effects throughout your system. Mineral deficiencies extend beyond the symptoms I've noted –– you can see just how important they are for seemingly unrelated issues.
You may now suspect minerals are contributing to your gut and health symptoms, and it's time to see exactly what's going on under the hood.
Enter the Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA). It's like a health detective that reveals the whole story – your energy balance, stress levels, immune system, hormone function and more. This isn't just data; it's the foundation for your body to bounce back.
Want in on the action? I offer this test as a VIP upgrade to my 30 Day Gut Reset Course and include it into my Signature Gut Healing Program. It's simple, cost-effective, and can be done from the comfort of your home – just a snip of hair, and you're on your way to valuable insights.
Uncover the nuances of your mineral health today –– choose from our HTMA testing options!